In Conversation with Hugh Bonneville
I’ve written a book called Playing Under the Piano, and during October and November I’ll be skipping around the country talking about it.
Maybe you’ll come along to one of the events.
Maybe you’ll buy the book.
Maybe you’d rather eat your own young.
The choice, dear reader, is yours.
Dates and venues:
- 15 October, 7.30pm | Cadogan Hall, LONDON
- 15 October, 7.30pm | WORLDWIDE ONLINE LIVE STREAM from Cadogan Hall & ON DEMAND until 22 October
View Streaming Options
- 16 October, 1pm | The Forum, CHELTENHAM
- 20 October, 7.30pm | Graylingwell Chapel, CHICHESTER
- 21 October, 8pm | Octagon Auditorium, YEOVIL
Book Tickets (via Octagon Theatre)| Book Tickets (via Yeovil Lit Fest)
- 23 October, 5pm | Octagon Centre, SHEFFIELD
- 24 October, 7.30pm | Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, GUILDFORD
- 26 October, 7.30pm | Stag Theatre, SEVENOAKS
- 28 October, 6pm | Dubray Books, Grafton Street, DUBLIN
Book signing only (no ticket required)
- 30 October, 7.30pm | Rother College Theatre, MIDHURST
- 31 October, 8pm | Younger Hall, ST ANDREWS
- 1 November, 7.30pm | Tom Fleming Centre, EDINBURGH
- 6 November, 6pm | Electric Palace, BRIDPORT (with Julian Fellowes)
- 13 November, 5pm | Baillie Gifford Ballroom, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
- 15 November, 7pm | Temple Ner Tamid, Bloomfield, NEW JERSEY
- 16 November, 7pm | Politics and Prose Bookstore, WASHINGTON DC
Details (free with first come, first served seating)
- 17 November, 7pm | Barnes & Noble Union Square, NEW YORK
- 19 November, 6pm | Cambridge Union, CAMBRIDGE
- 24 November, 7.30pm | MCT at Alleyn’s School, DULWICH
Playing Under the Piano: From Downton to Darkest Peru was published in hardback, ebook and audiobook on 13th October 2022 (UK & the rest of the world) and 8th November 2022 (US & Canada). It can be ordered here.